Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shawarma bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shawarma bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma bread recipe. To make shawarma bread you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shawarma bread:
- Take of Flour.
- Prepare of yeast.
- Get of Powder milk.
- Get of Water.
Instructions to make Shawarma bread:
- Add flour, salt, sugar, yeast and lard in a bowl Mix together with your fingers until crumb like texture is formed. Add the water(and milk), half of the content at a time and mix together until you form a smooth dough Transfer the dough unto a worktop and knead for about 8 to 10 minutes..
- Place the dough in an oiled bowl and cover with a cling film or kitchen towel for about 20 to 30 minutes Transfer the dough to the worktop and divide into 6 or 8 balls and leave them to rest for another 10 minutes before you proceed to cook them.
- Place a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat Lightly dust the worktop with flour and roll the dough till its flattened. Do this one at a time (do not roll all the dough at once or it will get soggy and difficult to work with).
- Place the rolled dough on the frying pan and cook for about a minute, you will notice some bubbles on the surface, cook until slightly brown but not burnt..
- Flip to the other side and cook for another 30 seconds. Take it off the heat and place in an airtight container/oven/microwave. This stops the tortilla from drying out and will keep warm till you are ready to use it. Serve shawarma immediately..
If you find this Shawarma bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.