Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crab salad (asma rujak) recipe. To make crab salad (asma rujak) you only need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak):
- Prepare of fried tofu.
- Provide of cucumber, deseeded and cut to desired sizes.
- Prepare of bengkoang yam/jicama, sliced.
- Prepare of pineapple, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare of crabs (small crabs).
- Provide of garlic, roughly chopped.
- Take of lemon.
- You need of PEANUT SAUCE.
- Get of peanuts, fried and crushed.
- Get of water.
- Provide of curly red chili.
- Get of red chili (bird's eye chili).
- Prepare of garlic.
- Take of salt.
- You need of sugar.
- Get of BAKWAN.
- Use of flour.
- You need of egg.
- Take of broth.
- Prepare of potato, cut into small squares.
- Prepare of medium carrot, cut into small cubes.
- Prepare of onions, thinly sliced.
- Take of garlic, roughly chopped.
- You need of spring onion.
- Use of celery.
- Use of Water and salt.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Steps to make CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak):
- Clean the crabs, split into two and then coat with lemon juice to remove the fishy smell and let stand..
- BAKWAN : Heat oil. Add sliced onion. After softened, then add garlic and then celery..
- When fragrant, add the carrots and potatoes. Add salt to taste and bouillon. After half cooked, remove and set aside..
- Mix the flour with ingredients that you sautéed earlier. Then add boiled water. Add the eggs and then stir until smooth and add salt. Once the dough is ready, then fry until cooked. Set aside the finished bakwan..
- Saute garlic until fragrant, put in crabs. Add water and cook until done. Remove and set aside..
- Mix all seasoning sauces and puree. Add bengkoang yam/jicama, pineapple and cucumber and mix well..
- Place the salad on the plate along with tofu and bakwan. Add crab..
If you find this CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.