Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Turkey Tortilla Rolls In Indian Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Tortilla Rolls In Indian Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Tortilla Rolls In Indian Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey tortilla rolls in indian style recipe. To make turkey tortilla rolls in indian style you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Tortilla Rolls In Indian Style:
- Take 3 of tortilla sheet.
- Get of Some Chopped almonds.
- Prepare of Some Chopped pista.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Meyonies.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Green chutney.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Mango jam.
- You need 2 pinch of Chaat masala.
Steps to make Turkey Tortilla Rolls In Indian Style:
- Take 3tortutila sheets, 2tablespoon mango jam and take 1tortulia sheet, now spread the jam on it and add chopped almonds, chopped pista now add I more tortutila and spread green chutney in it and add some chaat masala and chilli flakes on top. Now add the 3rf layer of tortutila and spread some meyonoies and add some tuti fruit on top..
- Now on the top add some chopped mangoes on top in a row and add some copped almonds and pistal and now roll them all together. Now cut that in piecies and Enjoy!!.
If you find this Turkey Tortilla Rolls In Indian Style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.