Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed potato and cauliflower casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potato and cauliflower casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato and cauliflower casserole recipe. You can cook mashed potato and cauliflower casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed potato and cauliflower casserole:
- Get of casserole.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Get 1 head of of cauliflower, stem removed and sliced lengthways.
- You need 6 clove of garlic thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Use 8 oz of room temperature cream cheese.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Get 3 oz of romano cheese, grated.
- Use 2 tbsp of green onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of panko japanese breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Mashed potato and cauliflower casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a large pot of boiling water, add potatoes and cauliflower. Cook 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- Drain. In several batches place potatoes and cauliflower through a ricer. In large mixing bowl,add in salt, pepper,cream cheese, garlic and half and half. Mix well..
- Place mixture into a greased 11"by 7" baking dish..
- Mix together chives, breadcrumbs, romano cheese and melted butter. Sprinkle on top of potatoes ..
- Bake for twenty minutes. Put under broiler for two minutes to finish..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
If you find this Mashed potato and cauliflower casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.