Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) recipe. You can have bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices):
- Get of okra(lady's finger) sliced (top & bottom removed).
- You need of cumin seeds.
- Use of onions(chopped finely).
- You need of garlic(ground coarsely).
- Prepare of inch ginger(ground coarsely).
- You need of black mustard seeds.
- Get of cumin powder.
- Get of coriander powder.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Get of garam masala.
- Provide of salt to taste.
- Prepare of green chilies(chopped finely).
Steps to make bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices):
- heat oil in a saucepan or wok til it just starts to smoke..
- add cumin seeds & mustard seeds.when they start to crackle quickly add garlic ginger & chilies.fry til garlic light golden.
- add onions & fry til golden..
- add all spices (except garam masala) & salt.add a sprinkle a lil water so that the spices dont burn.
- then add all bhindi(okra) and fry til it loses its stickines & brite green color stirring lightly occasionaly.
- caution:dont cover d pan.
- lastly add garam masala mix once & serve.
- tip:ginger & garlic ground in a mortar usin a pestle wil giv best results & take care while chopping chili & cracklin seeds.
- cn b served with chapaties or rice or nan or tanduri rotis.
If you find this bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.