Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken 65 dum biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken 65 dum biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken 65 dum biryani recipe. You can have chicken 65 dum biryani using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken 65 dum biryani:
- Get of cooking rice :-.
- Use of Basmati rice (Salam India).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of chicken 65 :-.
- Take of Breast chicken.
- You need of curry leaves,garlic & green chili’s for crackling over chicken 65 while it’s ready.
- Get of gravy:-.
- You need of large fried onions one for adding in gravy one for garnishing.
- Use of Curd.
- Prepare of Kasuri methi, crushed.
- Use of Curry leaves & garlic pots 4-6 chopped.
- Provide of Lime juice & coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Salt, green chilies & garlic paste, some red chilli powder, Garam masala powder.
- Get of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare of garnishing:-.
- Provide of Saffron strands with milk.
- You need of Fried Onions.
- You need of Curry leaves & garlic sautéed.
- Get of Sprinkle Garam masala powder over it while it’s ready.
Instructions to make Chicken 65 dum biryani:
- Firstly marinate the chicken breast chopped pieces for better understanding please check out my posted recipe of chicken 65 individually. still I mentioned above the ingredients required..
- Soak the basmati rice prior to cooking for around 30 minutes- 1 hour like so..
- Now in a pan sauté a handful of curry leaves & fresh garlic cloves chopped..
- Blend some paste of green chilies 3-4 & few garlic pots roughly..
- Fry two medium size onions to golden brown..
- Once your chicken 65 is ready it’s easy to prepare with in no time it’s ready. Anyway now just take a wok in which we will be preparing gravy add some oil then add in some fried curry leaves & garlic cloves then add in some fried onions & whisked curd then add kasuri methi, salt, green chili’s & garlic paste, some red chilli & Garam masala powder. Coriander leaves. Sauté it till the oil separates.
- Besides cook the rice till it’s 80 % cooked then strain the water set aside..
- Now it’s time to layer it keep half of the rice in wok then add a layer of gravy cooked then add the fried chicken 65 add in the lime juice around the top layer..
- Now pop in the cooked rice the other half now it’s done. Now add in the saffron milk, fried onions, curry leaves with garlic fried some oil from the fried onions left lastly sprinkle some Garam masala powder..
- Cover the lid & let it steam within for about 10-15 minutes on the low burner then off the burner let it settle for few minutes like 10 -15. Here’s the deliciously awesome chicken 65 dum biryani is ready enjoy with only raita & salad..
- Tip of the day: this recipe is quite tricky follow the steps please points to remember is don’t add in more spices accordingly it will change the outcome of the dish.and this recipe doesn’t require cinnamon sticks, turmeric powder, mint leaves, or any other spices. Don’t pop in more food colour just add the natural saffron milk or like yellow food colour 2-4 drops. Have a flavorful meal & enjoy..
If you find this Chicken 65 dum biryani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.