Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry cake with Meringue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry cake with Meringue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry cake with meringue recipe. To cook strawberry cake with meringue you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry cake with Meringue:
- You need of All purpose flour.
- Take of Custard powder.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Get of Baking soda.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Strawberries.
- Get of full fat Milk.
- Use of thick hung Yogurt.
- Get of Sugar.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- Provide of lime zest.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For Meringue making.
- Use of egg white.
- Take of caster sugar.
- Prepare of cornflour.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- Use of white wine vinegar.
- You need of salt.
Instructions to make Strawberry cake with Meringue:
- Meringue making: The eggs should be in room temperature. Whisk the egg whites with the salt until they're holding firm peaks but are not stiff. Gently add in the sugar, spoonful after spoonful, still beating, until you've got a bowl full of gleaming, satiny, snowy meringue. Sprinkle the cornflour, a few drops of vanilla and the vinegar on top and fold in to combine. Set it in fridge..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree.
- In a big bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients with the help of a hand blender or stand blender until the sugar is dissolved and it is frothy..
- Now sieve all the dry ingredients, one by one, except the blueberries into the wet mixture. Mix thoroughly it to form a very smooth batter..
- Chop the Strawberries in small cubes. Now fold in 1/2 of the Strawberries and reserve the rest for the final toppings.
- Lightly grease the loaf tin and then line with butter paper. Here I have used glass loaf. Pour the batter into the loaf tin..
- Bake it for 55 to 60 minutes until it is golden. Let ti cool down in the oven for 15 minutes then insert a toothpick in the center of the cake to check if the toothpick comes out clean. If the toothpick comes out clean, your cake is ready to be out of the Oven..
- Place the cake on a cooling rack and allow it to completely cool down. Once it is cooled down, demold it and spread out the meringue over. Garnish with some more strawberries.
If you find this Strawberry cake with Meringue recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.