Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Crispy Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Crispy Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese crispy tofu recipe. You can cook chinese crispy tofu using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Crispy Tofu:
- Provide of ready pressed Tofu.
- Prepare of Chinese five spice.
- Provide of mirin.
- You need of dark soy sauce.
- Provide of garlic paste.
- Get of ginger paste.
- Get of tomato purée.
- You need of chilli flakes.
- Provide of a green pepper sliced.
- You need of small red onion diced.
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Coriander for decoration.
Instructions to make Chinese Crispy Tofu:
- Drain and press the tofu for excess water, cut into strips and add salt, pepper and chilli flakes. In a hot pan or wok add oil and fry the tofu until crispy. Remove and leave to drain on a piece of kitchen paper..
- Wipe the wok, add a splash of oil and fry the onions, green pepper, mushrooms and Chinese five spice until soft. Add the Ginger, Garlic paste and tomato purée and cook for another couple of minutes. Add the soy, mirin and water and reduce to a lovely thick and sticky sauce. Season to taste..
- Add your crispy tofu to the sauce just to warm through as you don’t want to lose that crispy taste. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Chinese Crispy Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.