Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cloud-like meringue cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cloud-like meringue cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cloud-like meringue cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cloud-like meringue cookies recipe. You can cook cloud-like meringue cookies using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cloud-like meringue cookies:
- Prepare 6 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar (or lemon juice if you don't have it).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 340 g of caster (or granulated) sugar.
Steps to make Cloud-like meringue cookies:
- Clean your bowl thoroughly with lemon juice! The last thing you want in there is fat so the meringue can't cling to the sides and grow. Wipe it all down until everywhere is coated. Don't worry, your meringue won't be lemony..
- Preheat your oven to 90C. On low with the whisk attachment, lightly whisk your eggs. When it's foamy, add your cream if tartar..
- When it has grown in size a bit more, but still just foamy, start, slowly streaming the sugar into it. This is painfully slow but worth the wait. Roughly 1tbsp at a time, let it fall gently into the bowl. After all your sugar has gone in, whip on high for five minutes..
- You know you are ready when, if you just take a bit off with your clean fingers, and rub it between your forefinger and thumb, you don't feel any grains. If this isn't the case, whip for another five minutes and check again. And another five minutes after that if you need. You really want to make sure there are no grains, otherwise your meringues won't look so pretty. Once a velvety consistency, you are ready..
- Into a piping bag with a tip of choice, I like round tips, open star tips and closed star tips most. They give beautiful, but simplistic, meringues that are pleasing to the eye and cook well. You could try and make meringue flowers if you have the tips, but I don't know how that will go..
- Once all your meringues are piped, around 1 1/2 cm apart, they go in the oven for 1 hour. If you have decided to make bigger ones, turn up the oven to 100C after the hour and cook for and extra 10 minutes..
- Take them out after however long and cool thoroughly, for around an hour… For soft insides! The small ones do go hard anyway, no matter how you treat it, but if you did a swirl for your meringues, then they should be soft for the rest of the day or maybe two..
- If you want crispy meringues, open the oven door and leave them alone for 2 whole hours. It seems like alot but this is just drying them out. After, let them cool on the baking sheet for another hour..
- To remove the meringues, shake the baking paper violently, but not flinging it about, there's a difference, and this should loosen the meringues. Gently push them off with one finger underneath, through the baking parchment, and your index finger and thumb just delicately tugging the base away from the parchment. This can take a while. When you are done, you have a beautiful bowl of delicious meringues. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cloud-like meringue cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.