Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese BBQ Pork Pastry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese BBQ Pork Pastry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese bbq pork pastry recipe. To cook chinese bbq pork pastry you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese BBQ Pork Pastry:
- Prepare of char siu Chinese BBQ pork diced (about 250g).
- Provide of olive oil.
- Take of onion diced.
- Use of ketchup.
- Use of oyster sauce.
- Get of sugar.
- Get of honey.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of corn starch.
- Use of water.
- Take of egg beaten.
- You need of roll of store bought pie crust thawed according to package instruction.
Steps to make Chinese BBQ Pork Pastry:
- In a wok or frying pan, saute diced onion in olive oil until translucent. Then, add in ketchup, oyster sauce, sugar, honey, and 1/4 cup water. Stir and bring to boil.
- In the meantime, take a small bowl and mix the corn starch with 1 1/2 tablespoon of water. Add the mixture to the wok and stir constantly until sauce thickens..
- Add the diced BBQ pork and stir. Wait for it to cool, then put it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. The refrigeration will cause the mixture to harden and will make it easier to handle later..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Roll out pie crusts. Use a bowl size of your choice to trace circles onto the pie crust and cut them into circular pieces. Mix the left over pie crust together, use a rolling pin to roll them out. Repeat the above process to get as many circular crusts as you can..
- Lay the circular pieces of pie crust on the counter and put desired amount of BBQ pork filling in the center. Fold pie crust in half and keep the fillings inside. Use the back of a fork to press down on the edges of the pie crust to seal..
- Carefully transfer the pork pastry into the fryer basket. Brush the top surface with egg and air fry at 340F (170C) for about 5-6 minutes. Flip the pastries over and brush the top side with egg. Air fry again at 340F (170C) for another 5-6 minutes until the surface is golden brown..
If you find this Chinese BBQ Pork Pastry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.