Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shawarma Chicken Basmati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma Chicken Basmati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma chicken basmati recipe. You can cook shawarma chicken basmati using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shawarma Chicken Basmati:
- Use of Skinless/deboned, chicken thighs.
- Get of Shawarma spice.
- Take of Sumac.
- Provide of cooking oil.
- Provide of Coarse sea salt.
- Use of powdered garlic.
- You need of chopped Bell Pepper/Onion (mixed).
- Prepare of 1 Cup Basmati Rice (Cooked).
Steps to make Shawarma Chicken Basmati:
- Coat chicken evenly in shawarma spice, sumac, salt, and powdered garlic. (Coat in oil) Grill chicken, charring the edges a bit. I use a rotisserie for my grilling..
- Place, pepper/onion mix in a small oiled pan over high heat. Char the vegetables. Add a small pinch of salt. Feel free to add a bit of shawarma spice at this point, but it is not needed. Remove from heat, set aside covered..
- On a bed of rice, place the pepper mix, and the chicken. Serve and enjoy:).
- This is the Shawarma spice used in this recipe..
If you find this Shawarma Chicken Basmati recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.