Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Seabass served with mussels in tomato sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seabass served with mussels in tomato sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seabass served with mussels in tomato sauce recipe. To cook seabass served with mussels in tomato sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seabass served with mussels in tomato sauce:
- Use 1 of fillet sea bass.
- Take 50 g of carrots diced.
- Provide 50 g of White radish diced.
- Get 400 g of Mussels.
- Get 1 kg of Fish bones and trimmings.
- Get 2 of Onion.
- Use 1 of leek.
- Take of Thyme.
- You need of Rosemary.
- Take of Fine salt.
- Use of Black pepper coarse.
- Use of Dill.
- Provide of Butter.
- Take 700 ml of White wine.
Steps to make Seabass served with mussels in tomato sauce:
- Roast fish bones and trimmings in the oven till golden brown..
- Add butter into a pot, saute chopped onions and leek till transculent. Add in the caramelized bones and trimmings and add water to cover the bones..
- Add in mussels, 500 ml white wine, rosemary, dill and thyme..
- Cook for 15 minutes, remove mussels and continue to simmer the sauce for another hour till it reduces to by 2/3..
- Strain the concentrated sauce, and bring it back to a boil. Season with salt and pepper to your liking and pour the remaining wine in. Let it reduces by half, and start adding cold butter while stirring constantly until a shine forms on the sauce..
- Season with salt and black pepper to your taste. Set aside sauce.
- In another pan, heat olive oil and cook the fish skin side down first. Each side cooks for 3 minutes..
- Flip the fish and start adding cold butter, thyme and garlic. Start to baste the fish (spooning the melted butter with the herbs in it over the fish over and over again).
- Remove and let the fish rest for 2-3 minutes..
- Pour sauce, garnish with chopped carrots and radish. Plate the fish..
If you find this Seabass served with mussels in tomato sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.