Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Seafood Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood pizza recipe. You can have seafood pizza using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood Pizza:
- Use of Pizza Dough (Store Bought).
- Prepare of Large Shrimp.
- You need of Smoked Salmon.
- Take of Scallops.
- Provide of Pesto.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese.
- Use of Capers.
Steps to make Seafood Pizza:
- Allow your pizza dough to rise on the counter. Preheat oven to 450 F. Chop salmon into bite sized pieces. (I used smoked salmon trim. It’s a lot cheaper but you’ve got to cut out some of the connective tissue. It’s worth it). Thaw, peel and devein shrimp. Slice shrimp in half lengthwise. You should have what appears to be 12 shrimp now. With a fillet knife or sharp knife, make an attempt to slice the scallops into thirds while they’re standing up..
- Use a silicone brush to spread the pesto over your stretched out dough. Don’t overdo the pesto because the oil will really make a mess of it. A little bit goes a long way. Top with your seafood and some capers. Finish with the cheese. Use enough to cover it. It’s not rocket surgery..
- I highly recommend that there is parchment paper on the bottom of your pizza pan. It makes life easier and you won’t want to throw the pizza out the window like a frisbee if it sticks. Bake 12-17 minutes depending on how long it takes to brown and look lovely..
- Cut with pizza cutter and serve. You can top with grated Parmesan if you love cheese and some crushed red pepper flakes..
If you find this Seafood Pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.