Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poha Potato Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poha Potato Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poha potato balls recipe. To make poha potato balls you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Potato Balls:
- Provide of poha.
- Take of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Provide of onion chopped.
- Get of Green and yellow capsicum chopped.
- Take of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of chilli flakes.
- Use of Green chilli chopped.
- Get of Coriander leaves chopped.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Use of Oil to deep fry.
Instructions to make Poha Potato Balls:
- Wash poha properly in running water and keep it aside..
- Take a bowl and mix poha with mashed potato and all the ingredients and mix it well to make a dough..
- Add one spoon corn flour and one spoon oil, make it smooth to make round balls. Put a kadai on flame and deep fry it to turn golden brown. Serve it hot with tomato sauce or green chutney..
If you find this Poha Potato Balls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.