Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade chicken shawarma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade chicken shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade chicken shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken shawarma recipe. To make homemade chicken shawarma you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade chicken shawarma:
- You need of Shawarma bread.
- Use of Chicken breast.
- Use of Carrots.
- Provide of Cabbage.
- Use of Mayonnaise.
- Use of Cubes.
- Use of Oil.
- Get of Scotch bonnet.
- Use of Corn flour.
- Take of Butter.
Steps to make Homemade chicken shawarma:
- Wash the chicken breast and marinate it for 3-4hr.
- Cut the carrots and cabbage then mix it with mayonnaise.
- Put vegetable oil in a pan then add oil, add the marinated chicken breast fry it then add scotch bonnet seasoning and thyme. Fry for 3mins then add little water and allow it to cook for some minutes..
- Mix the corn flour with water and add.
- Set all the ingredients ready.
- Apply the mayonnaise on the bread, then put the vegetables, then the meat and fold..
- After you finish it all, put small butter in the pan and arrange the Shawarma..
- Put it on low heat for two minutes, that will help the edge to be seal..
- Eat it with Banana milk shake or any other drink of your choice..
If you find this Homemade chicken shawarma recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.