Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato cutlet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato cutlet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cutlet recipe. To make potato cutlet you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato cutlet:
- Use of water.
- Take of sooji.
- Use of salt.
- Take of oil.
- Prepare of potatoes / aloo boiled and mashed.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- You need of corinader powder.
- You need of chaat masala.
- Provide of black pepper Powder.
- You need of Finely chopped Coriander leaves.
- Provide of All -purpose flour/ maida.
- Provide of cornflour.
- Use of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Steps to make Potato cutlet:
- Firstly, in a large kadai take ½ cup water, 1 tsp oil and ¼ tsp salt. stir and get to a boil. lower the flame and add ¼ cup rava stirring continuously. transfer the cooked suji into a large mixing bowl, and cool completely. now add 3 boiled & mashed potato. also add ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, ¼ tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp coriander powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp chaat masala, ½ tsp pepper, 2 tbsp coriander and ¼ tsp salt..
- Mix well making sure everything is combined well and prepare the patties dip in corn flour batter covering both sides. then roll in breadcrumbs on both the sides.
- Deep fry, shallow fry or pan fry the patties in hot oil. finally, drain over kitchen paper to remove excess oil and serve aloo cutlet / aloo suji cutlet with tomato sauce..
If you find this Potato cutlet recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.