Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Aaloo stuffed garlic kulcha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Aaloo stuffed garlic kulcha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aaloo stuffed garlic kulcha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aaloo stuffed garlic kulcha recipe. You can have aaloo stuffed garlic kulcha using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aaloo stuffed garlic kulcha:
- Get of For dough :.
- Prepare of maida.
- Prepare of yeast.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Take of milk.
- Get of salt.
- Take of oil and milk for kneading.
- Take of garlic pods.
- Prepare of butter (optional)salt.
- Use of filling :.
- You need of small boiled, peeled & mashed potato.
- Take of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare of green chillies.
- Take of Curry patta.
- Provide of chopped onions.
- Get of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- You need of Chaat masala or Jaljeera powder.
Steps to make Aaloo stuffed garlic kulcha:
- Take a small bowl. Add yeast, sugar, tbsp milk in it. Now cover it and keep it aside for 10 mins for the yeast to get activated. After 10 mins, take a large vessel, add maida, salt and yeast mixture into it. Now Knead it into a soft dough by adding warm milk instead of water. Knead it for about 12 mins. Now add 2 tsp oil and again. Knead it for about 5 mins. Brush some oil over the dough and cover it with a wet cloth and keep it in a warm place for nearly 1 and half hour..
- Now for filling, you can add any aloo filling of your choice. But for my filling, heat a pan. Add 2 tsp oil in it, add sum mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilli and chopped onion into it and fry fr some time. Now add the boiled, mashed potatoes and give it a mix and cook it for abt 5 mins. Add half tsp chaat masala/ jaljeera powder, add sum coriander leaves and give it a mix. Keep it aside..
- Now after 1 and a half hours, you will notice that the dough has doubled up in size. Now Knead it again for 2 to 3 mins. Make 2 small balls out of it. Add the filling and roll it slightly thick like parathas. Now put some crushed/shredded garlic and coriander leaves over it and roll it gently once again so that the garlic gets stick to the kulchas..
- Now take a nonstick pan and roast it normally by gently flipping it, without adding any oil, ghee or butter. Remove it from the pan and now brush sum ghee/butter over it and serve it hot with any thick gravy of your choice..
If you find this Aaloo stuffed garlic kulcha recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.