Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken breast with pineapple rum glaze recipe. You can cook grilled chicken breast with pineapple rum glaze using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze:
- Take of salted butter.
- Provide of dark or spiced rum.
- Prepare of packed, dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of pineapple juice.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze:
- Mix all 4 ingredients and place in heavy saucepan..
- Over medium heat, cook until syrupy and reduced. It should be thick enough to brush on chicken, but not runny..
- Stir briskly. It may separate at first, but keep whisking and it will combine as thickening..
- Once thickened, brush over chicken, pork, ribs, ham etc.. This is a versatile sauce and I like coating my meat while grilling a few times while flipping so it gets a sticky consistency..
- Serve as sandwich, plain with sides and I love it over a bed of wild rice. I use pineapple juice also when cooking my rice. Whatever the amount of water it calls for, use half juice half water if you like..
- I sometimes use a small amount of crushed pineapple to give it some texture and it is great!.
- Makes 1 cup of glaze. You can double if you need more..
If you find this Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.