Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma recipe. To cook chicken shawarma you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Shawarma:
- Take of flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- Take of yeast.
- Get of egg.
- Provide of water.
- Prepare of oil.
- Take of boneless chicken.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Take of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Take of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of curd.
- You need of tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken Shawarma:
- First, add 1 ½ cup flour, Sugar 1 ½ tbsp, salt ½ tsp, Yeast 1 tbsp, 1 Egg, ⅓ cup water Oil 1tbsp in a bowl and knead to make a dough..
- Cover and keep for at least 1 hour..
- Now in a bowl add 300g boneless chicken and ½ tsp chilli powder and 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, Coriander powder ½ tsp, Salt 1 tsp, Black pepper powder ¼ tsp and curd 1 tbsp and mix well..
- Now in a pan add 1 tbsp oil and pan fry the chicken..
- After the dough has rise roll out thick and big circles..
- Now cook on a pan without oil on low flame..
- Now take 6 tbsp tomato sauce and add ¼ tsp black pepper powder and mix well.
- Now cut the chicken into fine pieces..
- Now apply the sauce on the flatbread and keep the cutted chicken on it and roll. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Chicken Shawarma recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.