Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Snowy mountain meringue cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Snowy mountain meringue cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Snowy mountain meringue cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to snowy mountain meringue cookies recipe. You can cook snowy mountain meringue cookies using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Snowy mountain meringue cookies:
- Get 4 of egg whites.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Cream of tartar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Flavoring of choice vanilla, cinimon, mint.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3-5 drops of desired food coloring (optional).
Steps to make Snowy mountain meringue cookies:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl mix together the two types of sugar until evenly mixed.
- With a stand or hand mixer whip the egg whites until foamy 3-5 min on medium speed.
- Add th salt and cream of tartar and mix for about 3 min on medium speed.
- While continuing to mix slowly add tablespoons of the sugar mixture pausing to scrape the sides of the bowl and gold into the mix, increasing mixer speed as mixture thickens, continue until all of the sugar is mixed about 4-5 minuets.
- Keep mixing until you produce thick and stiff peaks 7-9 minuets.
- Add the flavoring and the optional food coloring at this stage and mix well 3-4 minuets.
- Next use a plastic ziplock bag to pipe the mix onto a a parchment lined pan.
- I use a sealed ziplock bad while I pipe to prevent the mix from escaping at the top.
- Use a cup with the bag draped over the sides to add the mixture to the bad with less mess.
- Use a circular wrist motion to make the peaks.
- With the extra mixture make the smaller cookies as pictured above.
- Bake the cookies for 2-2.5 hours or until they brown or darken in color.
- Pull the cookies out and allow to cool and enjoy.
- Note these cookies don’t do well with high humidity, so store in a dry air tight container..
If you find this Snowy mountain meringue cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.