Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten Free & Vegan Mashed Potato Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten Free & Vegan Mashed Potato Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten free & vegan mashed potato stuffed bell peppers recipe. You can have gluten free & vegan mashed potato stuffed bell peppers using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten Free & Vegan Mashed Potato Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Use of salt.
- Take of bell peppers (halved and hollowed).
- Provide of vegan butter (I used Earth Balance).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Provide of fresh rosemary (finely chopped).
- Prepare of follow your heart vegan jack.
- Provide of yukon gold potatoes.
- Get of garlic cloves (finely minced).
- Use of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Gluten Free & Vegan Mashed Potato Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease bottom of glass baking dish that will snugly fit 4 (halved) bell peppers. I used a glass pie dish because the sides help hold the peppers flat for nice presentation..
- Wash, peel and cut yukon gold potatoes into quarters. Boil potatoes in salted water until fork pokes through easily. It usually takes about 30 minutes..
- Drain water and return potatoes to pan. I always save my potato water for making vegan sauces or gravy later..
- Add butter to small sauce pan and melt on low heat with minced garlic. Simmer butter and garlic for about 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant and just starting to turn golden in color..
- Add butter to potatoes and mash by your preferred method. I use a hand masher because it is easy to clean. Drizzle 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil over potatoes and fold into mashed potatoes..
- Lay slices of vegan cheese inside bell peppers. Crumble cheese if you need to in order to make it fit. It will melt into the potatoes when it bakes..
- Scoop mashed potatoes into bell peppers evenly. Drizzle last tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil all over top of stuffed peppers. Sprinkle fresh chopped rosemary, salt and pepper on tops evenly. Make sure you do not skip this step. The salt helps create a golden crust to the top of the potatoes..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Cool for at least 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!.
If you find this Gluten Free & Vegan Mashed Potato Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.