Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe. To cook best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):
- Get of chicken breast fillet.
- You need of pieces parmesan cheese (brie or camembert would work too).
- Prepare of small bunch fresh basil.
- You need of small tomatoes.
- Take of salad onion.
- Take of bread.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get of chilli flakes (optional)).
- Get of olive oil.
Steps to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):
- Warm the bread in the oven at 130° while you prepare the other ingredients. Put a little oil, salt and if you want, some chilli flakes in a non-stick pan and cook the chicken for a few minutes on both sides.
- When the chicken is done, turn the heat off, put the cheese and basil leaves on top of the fillet and cover the pan. The cheese will soften slightly without totally melting, and the basil flavour will seep in..
- Cut the tomato and onion into thin slices. Take the bread out of the oven and cut in half. Drizzle one half with olive oil and add the tomatoes and onion slices. Add salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken fillet on top and drizzle any pan jiuces on the other half of bread.
- Close your sandwich.
- And ENJOY!!!! I added pickles and a few crisps plus some fresh rue and 3 cherry tomatoes from the garden 😊😊.
If you find this Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.