Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemon meringue cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon meringue cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon meringue cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon meringue cake recipe. To cook lemon meringue cake you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon meringue cake:
- You need 6 of eggs at room temperature.
- Get 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of finely grated lemon rind.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour.
- Take 50 grams of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 2/3 cup of lemon curd.
- Provide 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of liquid glucose.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Get 3 of egg whites, at room temperture.
Instructions to make Lemon meringue cake:
- Grease a 22cm round x 7cm deep cake pan. Line with baking paper..
- Beat eggs, sugar and rind in a large bowl of an electric mixer for about 8 to 10 minutes, until thick and tripled in size. Fold in sifted flour. Transfer 1/2 cup of egg mixture to a small bowl. Stir in butter. Fold back into egg mixture. Pour into prepared pan..
- Cook in a moderately slow oven ( 160 C) for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown and cake shrinks away from side of pan. Stand for 5 minutes, turn out on a wire rack to cool..
- To make Italian meringue,combine sugar, glucose and water in a small heavy-based saucepan. Stir gently over a low heat until dissolved. Bring to boil. Place a candy thermometer into boiling syrup, boil without stirring, for about 4 minutes, or until temperature reaches 121C (hard-ball stage) remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, beat egg whites in a large bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Don't over-beat. Beating on a medium speed, slowly pour the hot syrup steadily into egg whites continue to beat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until meringue is cold..
- To assemble, cut cake horizontally into three even layers. Sandwich together with curd on a serving plate. Spread 1 1/4 cups of meringue over top and side of cake. Place remaining meringue into a piping bag fitted with a 2cm plain nozzle. Pipe on top of cake. Use a blowtorch to brown meringue just before serving..
If you find this Lemon meringue cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.