Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tah chin (iranian rice cake) recipe. You can cook tah chin (iranian rice cake) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake):
- Take of rice.
- Take of chicken breast.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of onion.
- Use of yogurt (Greek yogurt is the best).
- Prepare of saffron (mixed with hot water).
- Use of oil.
- Use of barberry (Zereshk which will be found in all Iranian markets around the world).
- Use of rosewater.
- Get of Almond and pistachio.
- Use of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, cinnamon powder.
- Provide of For decorating:.
- Provide of Carrot, almond and pistachio slices, barberry (your choice).
Instructions to make Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake):
- Cook the chicken breast with an onion, salt and some spices that you usually use for chicken. After cooking it well, shred the breasts into small pieces..
- Beat the eggs and after it is smooth, add the yogurt, and then add the amount of saffron, oil, rosewater, spices, and stir the ingredients until they are completely mixed..
- Heat the oil on a pan and fry the chicken pieces, add salt and the spices and nuts and stir them to get mixed. Then put it aside and in the same pan fry the barberry. If you are not a fan of sour, you can add a pinch of sugar to the barberry. Be careful because it burns so fast. Keep the fire low and just fry it for a couple of minutes..
- Now add your already cooked rice to the mixture of eggs and yogurt and mix them together very well. Choose a mold (or use a pot) and grease the bottom with little but oil. Then fill the mold (or the pot) with half of your rice, then add you chicken and barberry and then cover the chicken and with the rest of the rice completely..
- If you are using the mold you can put it in the oven for 40 minutes. If you are using a pot, put the pot on low fire and let it be for around 1 hour and half..
- You can decorate your dish with any ingredient that you like, just keep in mind that presentation in this dish means everything! Bon Apetit!.
- This recipe has been published on Cookpad Farsi by Maryam. To see the recipe in original language please click on: https://bit.ly/3jmB2YV.
If you find this Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.