Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer arugula tossed with chicken, goat cheese, & apple recipe. You can cook summer arugula tossed with chicken, goat cheese, & apple using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple:
- Use of Arugula or salad greens.
- Use of Chicken, pre-cooked.
- Get of Apple, Fugi (or anything crisp).
- Prepare of Goat cheese crumbles.
- Take of Muruku pieces (Indian bean curd spirals for crunch).
- Use of Ground pepper.
- You need of Vinaigrette.
- Prepare of Vinegar (pomegranate or red wine).
- Prepare of Vinegar (balsamic to add flavor depth).
- Take of Oil (grape seed or EVOO).
Instructions to make Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple:
- Arugula is pretty peppery and the trick is to pile a serving onto a plate and use your kitchen scissors (clean) to rough-cut the pile. It releases the flavor and brings out the crispness….
- Add chicken, cut to bite-sized chunks..
- Slice 1/4 to 1/2 a medium apple. If you're concerned about carbs counts, 1/4 medium apple is one serving @ about 15 grams of carbs..
- Drizzle vinaigrette over chicken (absorbs the flavor) to taste. Top with fresh ground pepper and goat cheese crumbles..
- Top with Muruku crunchies. Especially good for diabetics or those watching carbs, the Indian bean curd snack can be found at most food co-ops and is worth the monthly trek to keep a stash in your pantry..
If you find this Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.